i welcome...

Welcome to iknit...ifelt...

This blog has been a long time in the making. At first i needed to think of a title...a bit of a daunting challenge... a bit like finding the best yarn, the best fleece, the best pattern, or the best yarn shop..... it needed to be representative of me and what i enjoy... i like to knit, i like to felt, and i really like to have fun... the title happened, and i like....I hope you enjoy what i say...what i knit...what i felt... what i design.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

To My Suprise... i did it!



The baby suprise jacket... from all I've heard it seems to be a staple in every nursery, and a knitters write of passage... but... i have had a doosey of a time getting it to happen... i've tried stitch markers, but my diagonal line isn't diagonal, its a bit zig zaggy... I've tried counting, but i always seem to have to many stitches... I"ve looked at pictures, they look nothing like mine...I've even taken a road trip to my favorite yarn store to look and touch....I guess maybe i better read the directions!


1 comment:

gotgauge? said...

You can do it, you can do it. You're doing it!!!

put my blog in your "I blog" links: http://gauging.blogspot.com/

cheerio, Lynda